Given the multidisciplinary nature of agribusiness, the employment opportunities available to graduates are diverse and vast. Successful graduates can secure employment as:
- Agribusiness Entrepreneurs – where graduates establish and manage their own agribusiness ventures, firms, or companies across the agribusiness value chain.
- Managers in other private agribusiness firms and companies.
- Project officers for financial institutions, e.g. Commercial Banks, Rural Banks, Savings and Loans Companies, Micro-Finance Institutions, etc.
- Agribusiness consultants for Agri-SMEs, Farmer Based Organizations, NGOs involved in agriculture/agribusiness and rural development programmes.
- Graduates in the programme can also be employed as officers by both public and private institutions, such as:
- Ministry of Food and Agriculture.
- Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- Ministry of Education.
- Research Institutions (CSIR-CRI, CSIR-ARI, CSIR-FRI, etc.)
- Agriculture Marketing Companies.
- Agricultural Input Manufacturing and Supply Firms or Companies.
- Agri-food Processing Companies.
- Agricultural Consultancy and Advisory Services.
- Non-Governmental Organizations – both local and international
- Food Safety and Quality Control Regulatory Bodies E.g. Food and Drugs Authority, Ghana Standards Authority, etc.