Magdalene Aidoo was born on 23 of September, 1986 at Dunkwa-On-Offin in the central region of Ghana. She is an Agricultural Economist by training. She obtained her BSc (Agriculture with Economics option) and MPhil (Agricultural Economics) from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Kumasi, Ghana in 2010 and 2016 respectively. She also has a single subject Diploma in Financial Management in 2010. She is currently an assistant Lecturer at Kumasi Technical University where she teaches agriculture and economic related courses. She possesses excellent research skills and that has enabled her to be a part of research team who conducts research for reputable organizations like World Food Program, Vision Consult Ltd and Plan Engine Ltd all in Ghana. She is highly analytical, go-getter and a good team player.
- Financial analysis of vegetable production and marketing
- Economic analysis of vegetable production
- Economic impact of climate change on maize production
- Value chain analysis of yam chips
- Economic analysis of marketing margins and efficiency in groundnut production and marketing
- Technical efficiency analysis in maize production
Production and Productivity analysis, Pricing mechanism and market integration, Marketing efficiency and Value chain analysis
Principles of Food Processing and Preservation, Plantation and Industrial crops, Post-Harvest Losses and Assessment, Irrigation and Sustainable Land Management, Introduction to Agriculture, Arable Crop Production and Management, Agricultural Produce Export Management, Poultry Production and Management, Micro-livestock Production.