The Department of Banking Technology and Finance ( BTF ) was established in September 2015. It is an enterprising department with highly professional, talented and motivated team of lecturers whose ambitions are noticeable in their teaching, research, community engagements and above all industry presence. The department runs a number of flagship programmes, namely Diploma in Banking Technology and Finance (Dip BTF ), Professional Diploma in Banking Technology and Finance (PDip BTF).
To be the leader in the provision of industry-driven and competency-based education in banking and finance through technology.
- To develop professional faculty members whose teaching, research and community engagement activities transcend expectations of stakeholders.
- To produce graduates with relevant knowledge, skills and competences to solve industry problems and lead the transformation that will improve economic and social development.
- To enhance collaboration between industry and academia.
- To strengthen the understanding of practical and research environment through banking technology and finance.
- To develop programmes in banking technology and finance that meet the globalised and highly digitalised manpower needs of industries.