The vision of the Parallel Programs Division is to become a leading income generating unit for the Polytechnic.
The vision of the Parallel Programs Division is to generate income to support the development of the Polytechnic through the delivery of competitive and market driven programs to students who are not able to take part in the regular programs of the Polytechnic.
Programmes The department currently runs the following programs in collaboration with the relevant departments.
- B.Tech Accounting With Computing
- B.Tech Building Technology
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Entrepreneurship
- B.Tech Procurement & Supply Chain
- B.Tech Estate Management
- B.Tech Fashion Design and Modelling HND Programmes
- HND Accounting With Computing
- HND Accountancy
- HND Entrepreneurship
- HND Hotel & Catering
- HND Marketing
- HND Secretaryship and Management studies
- HND Purchasing and Supply
- HND Fashion and Design
- Diploma Programmes
- Professional Diploma in Computerized Accounting
- Postgraduate Certificate in Computerized Accounting