The Admission and Students Records Office admit applicants who declare their intention to enroll in the institution upon satisfactory completion/meeting of all admission requirements set forth by the Technical University.
Providing accurate and up-to-date admissions and course information in all publications of the University.
Preparation of detailed academic entry requirements for each programme for advertisement in the national dailies on the sales of Admission/Application forms
- Assisting the prospective applicants to select the right programme of study
- Responding to enquiries on admission requirements for various courses run by the Institution
- Opening of students personal folders for Admissions Office
- Receiving hard copy of application forms for admission purposes
- Generating of students’ index numbers
- Verification of results slip/certificates of students from WAEC office
- Organizing of Matriculation ceremony
- Receiving acceptance form from students who have been offered admission
- Liaising with the Publication Unit for the production of student’s ID cards.