Skip to main content
- SSSCE Applicants: Passes (A – D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, English Language, Integrated Science and Mathematics, plus three (3) elective passes including Chemistry and Biology.
- WASSCE Applicants: Credit passes (A1-C6) in six subjects comprising three core subjects, English Language, Integrated Science and Mathematics, plus three (3) credit passes in Chemistry, Biology and Physics/ Mathematics.
- GCE “O” and “A” Level
- Mature Applicants Mature applicants must not be less than 25 years old at the time of the application, and must have relevant hospital/industrial or community pharmacy experience with ‘O’ Level or SSSCE/WASSCE pure science background as well as credit passes in English and Mathematics. The applicant must pass a written examination and an interview organised by the Polytechnic and the Department respectively.
- Foreign Students Foreign students with the equivalent of the above qualifications will be referred to the National Accreditation Board to determine their eligibility and placement.
- Dispensing Technician Part III Certificate
- Must have obtained a minimum of an overall credit in Dispensing Technician Part III examination, with at least a credit in Chemistry;
- Applicants without credit passes in D (i) above must have passed an examination for a six-week course organized by the Dispensing Technology Department. Applicants in category D will join in the Third Year (HND III)
- Mature Applicants Must be 25 years old with legitimate documentary proof which is at least five (5) years old at the time of application, must pass Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by KsTU, may have to attend and pass an interview. Evidence of working experience will be an added advantage.
- Foreign Applicants: Academic records of foreign applicants will be referred to GTEC for the determination of qualification equivalence and eligibility for admission as well as placem