Final Year Students should possess at least one of these:
- Business with an emphasis on social media and Marketing, Database technology and Analytics.
- Business with an Emphasis on Financial Markets and Investing.
- Information Technology with an emphasis on APP Development.
- Textile and Clothing with an emphasis on Design, Production and Online sales.
- Sustainable Energy and Greenhouse Technology understanding how to harness wind and solar energy specifically as it relates to sustaining plant life and harvesting water.
Students will be required to complete a project during the school year that will be aligned to their skillsets.
- An initial kick-off meeting to review project requirements.
- Bi-weekly zoom meeting conferences or chats to review project progress.
- A mid-year report to be submitted.
- An end of year final report and presentation
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of motivation
- A four paged project summary
- Curriculum vitae
- Two recommendation letters
Friday 24th April 2023. Submit all relevant copies (soft and hardcopies) to the International Affairs and Institutional Linkages (IAIL) Office NB: This Notice supersedes the earlier advertisement.