Afyon Kocatepe University, Turkey call for applications to participate in the students-mobility program of the Erasmus+ for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
- Departments/Education Levels (Students of these departments/levels can apply):
- Business Administration (Bachelor's and Master's),
- Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor's),
- Electrical Engineering (Bachelor's)
- The grant period for study mobility starts on 26.02.2024 and ends on 12.07.2024.
- The applicant must be a full-time student to apply. A full-time student is a student who has not yet completed the studies required by their diploma degree and is expected to have a course load of 30 ECTS credits in one semester.
- The student is required to take 30 ECTS course load in the 2023 – 2024 Spring semester.
- Only students with a minimum CGPA of 2.20 out of 4.00 at the undergraduate level and a minimum 2.50/4.00 at the graduate level are eligible and can apply to this call.
- The application will be ONLINE (Applications will be online through the link provided above. No other ways of application will be accepted).
- Current student certificate in English (signed and stamped with a recent date)
- Current Transcript of Records in English (signed and stamped with a recent date)
- Document of Language Proficiency
- Letter of intent or application
Erasmus+ KA171 incoming students’ studies applications will be received between 23.11.2023-06.12.2023.
Applicants must also submit a copy of the application uploaded together with letter of motivation for the mobility and application letter to the Dean of International Affairs and Institutional Linkages, Kumasi Technical University latest by 6th December 2023.
For further information, please contact:
Prof. Dr. Sarfo Mensah, email@example.com 0244871712
Dr. Addo Koranteng, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0209142458